Material: High strength PP woven fabric
Tensile Strength: 130KN/m
O50: 14 L/㎡/s
UV resistance: 85%
Physical dimension for ecological bag will be determined based upon the project requirement.
Dewatering Bag For Coastal Protection are made by polyester or polypropylene fiber as the raw material, making double sides ironed and pressed needle-punched nonwoven geotextile through the spun bonded technology, and then processed to bag with specified dimension, fill soil sand and fertilizer etc, padding into bag according to local climate, form a new product which could restore or create a new ecosystem. It is a greener environmental protection solutions used for erosion control, embankment, slope protection and shoreline stabilization,stormwater management, and the creation of rain gardens and other functional green spaces.
1. With the advantage of anti-UV, anti-aging, non-toxic, no combustion-supporting, bag rip no stretch
2. Bags are soft with good integral, permeability is strong and scouring resistance, good durable performance
3. Good plasticity and construction process simple
4. Strong corrosion resistance to microbes, high soil stability, easy for plant growth
5. Comprehensive functions of environmental protection ecological forestation. Soil and water conservation.
6. Forming of ecological slope protection system
1. Riverbanks, slope protection
2. Barren hulls
3. Mining repair
4. Highway and railway slope greening
5. Inland waterway improvement
|Item||Unit of Measurement||Result|
|Tensile Strength MD||KN/m||130|
|Tensile Strength CD||KN/m||120|
|Equivalent Opening Size (O90)||mm||0.4/0.28|