Geotextile, also known as geotextile, is a permeable geosynthetic material made of synthetic fibers by needle punching or weaving. Geotextile is one of the new materials geosynthetics.
It is divided into woven geotextile and non-woven filament geotextile.
1. High strength, due to the use of plastic fibers, it can maintain sufficient strength and elongation in dry and wet conditions.
2. Corrosion resistance, long-term corrosion resistance in soil and water with different pH.
3. Good water permeability There are gaps between the fibers, so it has good water permeability.
4. Good anti-microbial property No damage to microorganisms and insects.
5. Convenient construction. Because the material is light and soft, it is convenient for transportation, laying and construction.
Drainage & Stabilization Woven Geotextile Fabric can be used to effectively filter all kinds of foundation soil. Laying a geofilter on the foundation soil can effectively filter the groundwater, thus ensuring the stability between the contact surface of the foundation soil and the drainage layer.