Material: Polypropylene filaments (polypropylene) or polypropylene split film filaments
Fabric weight: 200gsm
Width: 4.6, 5.2 m
Length: 100~200 meters or at request
Drainage & Stabilization Woven Geotextile Fabric can be used to effectively filter all kinds of foundation soil. Laying a geofilter on the foundation soil can effectively filter the groundwater, thus ensuring the stability between the contact surface of the foundation soil and the drainage layer.
Drainage & Stabilization Woven Geotextile Fabric is a black mesh geotechnical material. It is a new type of landfill filter material produced from polymer materials such as polypropylene or polyethylene.It is mainly used under landfill sites. Drainage filtration, infiltration water filtration and leachate filtration collection on the sealing surface.
The raw materials can be polypropylene filaments (polypropylene) or polypropylene split film filaments. Various fiber filament raw materials are prepared and warped by raw yarns and woven by a flat loom.
1. Drainage & Stabilization Woven Geotextile Fabric has a proper pore size structure, a high ratio of opening, and allows the groundwater to pass through cranially while preventing water and soil loss.
2. Drainage & Stabilization Woven Geotextile Fabric has a certain breaking strength, breaking elongation and bursting strength to ensure that no damage will occur during installation.
3. Drainage & Stabilization Woven Geotextile Fabric has a certain intensity of anti-ultraviolet to ensure that it maintains its material properties before landfilling.
Modern sanitary waste landfills are all equipped with an anti-seepage system. Its function is to isolate the waste from the surrounding environment and prevent the waste from polluting the environment. The anti-seepage system of the landfill is generally composed of an anti-seepage structure layer and a drainage layer. The anti-seepage layer is mainly used to prevent the leakage of garbage leachate. The main function of the drainage layer is to collect and guide the drainage of garbage leachate.
1. Geotechnical filter is used for leachate filtration
2. Geofilter is used for groundwater filtration