The HDPE membrane is known as the "high density polyethylene membrane". It has excellent resistance to environmental stress cracking, low temperature resistance, anti-aging, corrosion resistance, and large temperature range (-60--+60) and long service life (50 years).
HDPE geomembrane, the "high density polyethylene geomembrane", has excellent environmental stress cracking resistance, low temperature resistance, anti-aging and corrosion resistance, and a large temperature range (-60--+60) and a longer service life of 50 years. It is widely used in landfill, seepage control, sewage treatment plant seepage control, artificial lake seepage prevention, tailings treatment and other impervious works. Cheng.
Laying design of HDPE geomembrane
1.Before laying HDPE film, the corresponding qualification acceptance certificate of civil engineering shall be provided.
2. Before HDPE film cutting, the relevant dimensions shall be measured accurately, and then cut according to the actual conditions. Generally, it is not suitable to cut according to the dimensions shown in the drawing, and it shall be numbered one by one and recorded on the special form in detail.
3. When laying HDPE film, try to minimize the weld and save raw materials as much as possible on the premise of ensuring the quality. At the same time, it is easy to guarantee the quality.
4. The lap width of the joint between the membrane and the membrane is generally no less than 10cm, which generally makes the arrangement direction of the weld parallel to the maximum slope, that is, along the slope direction.
5. Generally, in the corner and abnormal section, the joint length shall be minimized. In addition to special requirements, no weld shall be set as far as possible within 1.5m from the top slope or stress concentration area on the slope with a gradient greater than 1:6.
6. During the laying of HDPE film, artificial wrinkles shall be avoided. When the temperature is low, it shall be tightened and paved as much as possible.
7. HDPE film laying completed